Saturday, December 18, 2010

Is it true love

Guys. I have given this much thought. Too much thought then I would've liked. The Alfa MiTo is truly fantastic and has captured every ounce of my heart and soul.

I love it to bits! It really makes me feel fantastic. Picturing myself driving it makes me truly happy. Happier then what my car today does. So I have decided that I am going to buy one. The top banana one with the four leaf clover. Its a choice that I have made with my heart rather then my brain. The VW Polo is very much cheaper and I'm sure can do the same. But I have fallen for the MiTo.

I want a red one with polished chrome finishing.


This is my next car!

0 comments:

This site is. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
CAR talk
All your automotive news. check frequently for updates
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger