Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Think again, True Luxury, Jag's new XJ

In todays world, a place where the economic disaster had a substantial effect on our pocket money. Yes with out a single doubt I know that everyone felt the credit crunch. Thus when it all went away, we were left with our habits of being cheap. Many companies saw this as an opportunity and became quite rich by selling there cheap merchandise. Well happily the credit crunch is now over and we all should start burning our money away because lets face it. Smoking a massive roll of cold hard cash brings you a lot more joy then saving it in your shoes.

So to my point, you see the cheap market is still selling well and thats because the claim to be as good as the real deal. For example, Hisense claims there TV's are better then SONY, when they just aren't.

Now I saw the other day that Hyundai are selling there car as the most luxuriest car in the world. There bold claim of, "think luxury, think Hyundai."

Now i'm sorry. They are the last car manufacturer I think of when I think luxury. When I think of small cheap car for my son to drive and crash a few times without it costing me my house, I think Hyundai.

To show you real luxury in a car, I'v got some pictures of Jaguar's latest XJ model.








Its all quite fancy which its meant to be. Not only does it have a fantastic interior, It has one of the best engines ever made. You can have the 5.0 supercharged V8. Top spec which has 375kW and a 0-100km/h time of 4.9 sec. So its not only luxuries but completely fast for a four-door sedan. If you want the real deal in luxury and not a flee market special then this is one of the best. The Jaguar XJ. 

0 comments:

This site is. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
CAR talk
All your automotive news. check frequently for updates
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger